- Wilkes County Fishing Information
- Watauga County Fishing Information
- Transylvania County Fishing Information
- Swain County Fishing Information
- Mitchell County Fishing Information
- Henderson County Fishing Information
- Avery County Fishing Information
- Ashe County Fishing Information
- Alleghany County Fishing Information
- Fly Fishing In The High Country
- YMCA Camp Watia on Fontana Lake to Open in 2016
- Beech Mtn Named Host of Mtn Biking Nat’l Championships
- Beech Mountain’s Cool Race Weekend
- Banner Elk Herb Festival Coming Up
- High Country Zipline Trips
- Rocky Knob Mountain Bike Park to Open Sunday
- Tweetsie Railroad Opens for 2011
- Waters Edge on Watauga Lake Offers the Perfect Vacation Destination
- Grandfather Mountain Dollar Days
- Haywood County Invites You to Enjoy The Fall Foilage in Western North Carolina!
- Common Sense Prevails as Court Rules in Favor of Town of Blowing Rock
- What’s Next? Fences around our Mountains?
- Around Bass Lake by Michael J. Leach
- Watauga Lake Offers Several Great Eateries
- Watauga Kayak Tours and Outfitters
- The 14th Annual Showdown at Sugar
- The Crown of the Blue Ridge….Blowing Rock.
- Watauga Lake Experience this Weekend – May 26-27
- North Carolina Mountain Biking
- Linville Gorge…The Grand Canyon of the East
- The Lin Cove Viaduct
- Cycling The High Country
- US Whitewater Center in Charlotte, NC
- Wisp at Deep Creek Resort Home to the WORLD’S ONLY Mountaintop Whitewater Course!
- Blue Ridge Breakaway Early Registration Deadline is fast approaching
- Haywood County ‘comes alive’ with Autumn Color in mid October – This photo taken at Maggie Valley last October 2007 by Angie Lind shows some brilliant fall color!
- Glen Burney Falls trails and waterfalls become the subject of a recent court case – read the story below
- Bass Lake in Blowing Rock, North Carolina serves as the backdrop for our front page story written by Michael J Leach – photo compliments of Debbie Canady from Autumn 2006
- John Sheffield enjoys a great day out on Watauga Lake on June 18th, 2008! Watauga Lake offers a great getaway for boating, fishing, and watersports of all kinds!
- Scream Time Zip Line Tours located just outside of Boone, NC offers SIX, professional, zip lines ranging from 450 feet to over 800 feet that will take you over some gorgeous mountain terrain at over 45 mph! Visit their website at www.ScreamTimeZipLine.co
- Watauga River offers some nice spots to do some easy rafting and kayaking – as well as some simple escaping of the heat of summer!
- Watauga Lake will be the scene of Watauga Lake Experience this Memorial Day weekend!
Zipline / Canopy
- About High Country Outdoors
- Add Listing
- Advertise with HCO
- Contact HCO
- Coverage Area
- Directory Dashboard
- HCO Partners